Wednesday, May 2, 2012

“My Word”


I walk alone on the line,
Looking at the trees beside of roadway,
My palms are touched each other,
Feeling happy and depressed.
I am talking with my self
“How are you?”,
My feeling like the world
Wants to release the bowels of the earth.
I am powerless
Because of speechless and less action.
I never said anything to it,
As my life is under pressure.
I am looking at the couples,
They take shelter under the trees.
Their eyes looked at each other,
Showing love in front of God.
I feel like the world laugh at me
And the street reviles me.
My smile surrounding my mouth
Realize that it will never come back.
All of which occurred are being life story
That lose one thing will lose forever.
It will come back again
But the perfection will never be gained.

No comments: